Developing the algorithms to automate drug discovery
- Fees to use the platform.
- Access to Acellera’s datasets.
- Personalized maintenance.
- Development of tailored, integrated solutions.
Drug discovery services
- Deliverable-based work orders.
- Using compute and Acellera’s technology.
- Focused on a specific problem for a few months.
- Co-development and validation of key technologies.
- OpenScience, co-licensed.
- FTE for at least one year.
Drug discovery partnerships
- From target to investigational new drug (IND) applications.
- FTE, milestone payments and royalties.
- Experimental validation.
- One to two years.
- Biogen and Janssen on lead optimization.
- Novartis, predicting off-target effects.
- Pfizer, identifying a binding mode that explained their SAR.
- UCB, simulating a GPCR from inactive state to active state.
The SPICE dataset is a collection of over 1.1 million molecular structures used to train machine learning models for simulating […]
We have recently added a new application to PlayMolecule: AceProfiler. This tool allows you to easily navigate the Protein Data […]
During 14-16 July 2022, Acellera and Universitat Pompeu Fabra are co-organizing the MMSML Workshop, a three-day get together of discussions, […]
We just stumbled upon this nice article from Alicja Gawalska et al. , where they report a suitable binding site […]
CrypticScout is one of the most popular applications of PlayMolecule, Acellera’s drug discovery platform. This mixed solvent MD application allows […]